Thursday 6 November 2008

radio show 01

The Skinny Knows The Score episode 1, 03/11

129MB, 57 minutes long, encoded at 320kbp

Myself and Lara Maloney have started presenting a The Skinny-themed radio show on Fresh Air. The first episode was on Monday night, 10-11pm GMT, and here it is above. I used to do radio regularly as a student, but Monday was my first time in 18 months, so as I was dealing with the buttons, knobs and sliders, and trying to do links too, I made a few minor fuck-ups. I'm sure with match-practice I'll get better. (Lara's first ever radio show was much smoother - a natural).

Here's the songs we played:
1. TV On The Radio - Halfway Home
2. Parts & Labor - Mount Misery
3. Little Joy - Don't Watch Me Dancing
4. Buzzcocks - Something's Gone Wrong Again
5. Television - Friction
6. Blondie - Union City Blues
7. Patti Smith - Break It Up
8. Bodies of Water - These Are The Eyes
9. Fucked Up - No Epiphany
10. Volcano! - Slow Jam (I think)

No comments: